Luxury Rosehip Oil 30mlRegular price £24.99 GBP
Certified Organic Cold-Pressed Pure Rosehip Oil
Insignia London’s 100% certified organic and pure Rosehip Oil is an oil used to nourish and revitalise both skin, hair and nails.
- Helps reduces the visibility of blemishes, stretch marks and scarring.
- Super Anti-Ageing properties that treat fine lines, wrinkles and firms skin.
- Fast-absorbing, non-greasy super oil and perfect for dry or oily skin.
- Packed with vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin D and B-carotene, a form of vitamin A – all of which keep skin looking youthful and radiant.
- Improves skin tone.
- Use as a primer and apply under make-up to help improve skin tone to ensure a smooth and even finish.
- Works just as well as a dark spot correcting serum.
- Can be used on face, body and hair.
- Repairs damaged hair and promotes hair growth.
- Moisturizes the scalp and eliminates skin from flaking. Which aids dandruff, increases hair elasticity and adds shine and luster to the hair.
- Contains beta-carotene, which is excellent for both oily and dry hair.
- Can be used to remove makeup and even waterproof mascara.
- Massage into your face, neck and hands daily to help restore youthful looking skin.
- Apply to nail which promotes nail growth while simultaneously preventing hangnails and breakage.
- Apply to your heels before putting on a pair of sock and wake up with softer soles.
Before and After Use:
How To Use:
For Skin: Apply 2-3 drops to face, décolletage and/or body. Use fingertips to gently massage sparingly into slightly damp skin after cleansing. Allow oil to absorb before applying makeup.
For Hair: Apply a generous amount evenly and leave overnight or for a few hours. Wash hair as normal. For best results, apply nightly to allow oil to absorb
100% certified organic cold-pressed Rosehip (Rosa Canina) Oil