Cave is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement explains how we collect, use and store your personal information. We will endeavour to keep your personal information accurate and up to date and ensure that it is not kept longer than necessary.
By using our website or by providing any personal information to Cave, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as set out in this privacy statement.
Emails that we send to you or you send to us may be retained as a record of contact and your email address stored for future use in accordance with our record retention schedule. If we need to email sensitive or confidential information to you, we will perform checks to verify the correct email address and may take additional security measures.
Cave will not pass personal data to third parties for marketing, sales or any other commercial purposes without your prior explicit consent. Your personal information may be processed by an external service provider acting on our behalf in order to provide one or more services. We may process your personal information using web services hosted outside the European Economic Area, but only where a data processing agreement is in place that complies with obligations equivalent to those of the Data Protection Act.
You can choose to subscribe to Cave's mailing list to receive news about our products, events where we are selling Cave products, news of campaigns about The Cave London.
You can unsubscribe from the mailing list and future communications by following the links at the bottom of every email we send out via MailChimp. If we have contacted you in the past and you have explicitly told us that you don’t want to receive marketing communications from us, we will keep your name and address on a list of people we don’t contact. If you would prefer for your information to be deleted from that list, please let us know using the contact details at the bottom of this page.
Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you’d expect
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass data to advertising networks
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
Cookies set by www.cave-london.com
Our own cookies
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Third party cookies
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube or Vimeo video and SoundCloud audio file. While we have made an effort to minimise their use, some third party services embedded within this website set their own cookies. These are known as third party cookies because they are not set by our website. We have no control over the cookies that are set by third party services. Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Social website cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on social networks like Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. Cookies are set by the sites below. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
• Instagram – data policy
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Learn how here. It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, (remove comma) please email or write to us – our contact details are at the end of this page. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You can ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
• You have the right to request that we cease processing your personal data.
• You have the right to request us not to send you marketing or learning communications.
• You have the right to correct any personal data that we hold that is incorrect.
• You have the right to request us to delete your personal data.
• You have the right to request us to restrict our data processing activities.
• You have the right to object to any of our particular processing activities where you feel this has a disproportionate impact on your rights.
Please contact Cave at email@example.com to exercise any of these rights, or let us know if you have a complaint about how your information has been collected, how it has been used or how long we have kept it for.
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address below:
77 Greenfield Road