TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using THE CAVE WEB SITE. This website is owned and operated by THE CAVE LTD. The Cave, 77 Greenfield Road London E1 1EJ Tel:020 7375 0485
BUYING PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITE
By placing an order on the The Cave website you acknowledge to have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these, then you should contact us at email@example.com before placing your order with us. We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form.
COLLECT IN STORE
- To collect your item you will need to produce your order receipt email upon collecting the order from The Cave store.
- If another person is collecting on your behalf they will need to show your order confirmation email at point of collection.
- If an order is collected by a courier The Cave cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of the item in transit. Please notify us if you plan to arrange a courier.
- Collect In Store orders will be held at The Cave for a maximum of 3 months from point of confirmation.
- Our returns policy on Collect In Store orders begins from the day you receive your confirmation email
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of publication. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you. Orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to The Cave. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of The Cave. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.